Call for Papers
International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] calls Scholars, Engineers, Academicians, Scientists, Industrial professionals and Researchers from all over the world to submit their unpublished original work for inclusion in our upcoming issue. All submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research, and relevance to journal contributions. International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] highly welcomes theoretical, technical, research, as well as empirical papers from all areas of research in the area of technology innovation and emerging trends. All the accepted articles will be published in the upcoming issue of the journal with Online ISSN number.
|Volume / Issue / Month:
||Volume 5 Issue 2, March 2021
|Last Date to Submit:
||15th March 2021
||06 Issues Per Year
|Type of Articles:
||Research Paper, Survey Paper, Informative Article, Case Studies, Review Papers, Comparative Studies, Dissertation Chapters, Research Proposals or Synopsis, M.Tech / M.E / PhD Thesis
Copyright of any article submitted to International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences will be retained by the author(s) under the Creative Commons license, which allows unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction provided the original work is properly cited.
Rights Granted to Author:
Author has to sign on the licence agreement to allow author to publish the article. Licence agreement is related to transfer of publishing rights from author to publisher. Copy right of the submitted article will be retained with Author. Author will also retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights for his submission.
Rights Retained to IJETMS
For open access articles that are published in IJETMS is granted with the following rights- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and have rights to share including for commercial purposes too. The article can be used to promote on social media even after publication.
Publishing Licence Agreement
Authors are requested to grant a license to publish in our International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences. Please fill in this license agreement form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences accepts the article based on the following peer review process
- Submitted article by the authors is received by the editor.
- The editor verifies relevance of the article to the journal’s policy for publishing such article i.e whether the article satisfies the need and technical standard of the journal.
- The editor sends the article to the at least two blindly selected reviewers. The reviewers have the power to select and reject the paper.
- The review results received from the reviewers are compiled.
- The results are corresponded to the corresponding author and he is asked to respond to the comments raised by the reviewers.
- If the editor is satisfied by the responses of the author, accepted for publication or a rejection letter is sent if not accepted
- The corresponding author is required to respond in due time and clarify ambiguities if any.
- If the paper is accepted, the author is asked to Provide Copy Right Form.
AIM & SCOPE
International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences(IJETMS) is having ISSN 2581-4621 (online), bi-monthly international journal, being published in the months of January, March, May, July, September and November. It is academic, online, open access, peer reviewed international journal. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering,Technology,Science, Management and allied fields.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in streams of Engineering, Technology,Sciences and Management.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
International Journal of Engineering Technology and Management Sciences(IJETMS) covers all topics of all engineering, technology, sciences and management.
Open Access Statement
International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] follows Open Access as a publishing model. This model provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the articles published in this journal. In this model, the publication costs are covered by the Author / Authors Institution or Research Funds. Published material is freely available to all interested online readers. At the same time, authors who publish in International Journal Of Engineering Technology And Management Sciences[IJETMS] retain the copyright of their article.
Statement of Human and Animal Rights
For research studies using human or animal subjects, the trial’s design, conduct and reporting of results must conform to Good Clinical Practice guidelines (such as the Good Clinical Practice in Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-Regulated Clinical Trials (USA) or the Medical Research Council Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice in Clinical Trials (UK)) and/or to the World Medical Association (WMA) Declaration of Helsinki. All research reports that are submitted for consideration of publication in Annals of International Medical and Dental Research (AIMDR) must include statement(s) of proof that the appropriate approvals were obtained from the relevant authority or research ethics committee. Any manuscript describing a study that used human subjects must include a statement that affirms the experiments were performed with prior informed consent (written or verbal, as appropriate) from each participant. All personal information must be anonymized prior to publication, unless a record of explicit consent from the involved patient(s) has been provided. Any manuscript describing a study that used animal subjects must include a statement in the Materials and Methods section (or text describing the experimental procedures) that affirms all appropriate measures were taken to minimize pain or discomfort, and details of the animals’ care should be provided.
Humans: When reporting experiments on human subjects, authors should indicate whether the procedures followed were in accordance with the ethical standards of the responsible committee on human experimentation (institutional and national) and with the Helsinki Declaration of 1975, as revised in 2008 (5). If doubt exists whether the research was conducted in accordance with the Helsinki Declaration, the authors must explain the rationale for their approach and demonstrate that the institutional review body explicitly approved the doubtful aspects of the study.
Animals: When reporting experiments on animals, authors should indicate whether the institutional and national guide for the care and use of laboratory animals was followed.